Our client, Full Throttle Sports is a premiere retailer of new and pre-owned recreational power sports equipment & accessories located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. They are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team.
The Finance Manager organizes and coordinates the in-direct lending programs for the dealership. This includes but is not limited to maintaining all relationships with outside lending facilities, keeping abreast of any changes in the programs and relaying them to management.
Additional Job Duties
- Oversee the entire loan application process from origination to final approval.
- Stay current on and remain in compliance with all required laws and regulations relating to F&I.
- Establish a stead-fast criteria for processing all applications, regardless of credit scores.
- Maintain a balanced portfolio with all lending sources.
- Monitor the collection of all loans and the accompanying funding.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end records associated with the lending process.
- Work with immediate supervisor or designated manager to meet department sales goals and quotas.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees and current and potential customers.
- Responsible for cross-selling other products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Knowledge of current inventory and knowledge of how to add new inventory in the computer.
- Other duties that may be required of this position.
As the successful candidate, you will have 2-3 years of experience in a financial field or equivalent training along with a high school diploma. You are someone who has a great attitude, a willingness to learn, are self motivated and have a drive for success. You have a demonstrated ability to interact with others on a professional level, excellent sales skills and closing abilities. A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this role, as well as a strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through abilities.
If you are someone who is passionate about recreational sporting activities and equipment, this is a great opportunity for you. Contact Shardeigh McGillivray via email@example.com for more information.