Venor is proud to partner with our client in their search for a Financial Advisor. As the Financial Advisor, you will focus on developing and deepening client relationships by providing high-quality sales and financial services advice. You will be responsible to adhere to regulatory requirements and compliant sales practices and will drive sales growth in investments and life insurance through outbound prospecting and new client acquisitions.
Responsibilities as an Advisor:
- Contributing to the development and sustainable growth of the agency’s investment assets and providing client-centric investment services, including segregated funds and mutual funds solutions.
- Engaging with prospects to proactively build a sales pipeline and developing marketing plans to promote value-added advice-based financial services.
- Conducting needs analyses, reviewing client financial goals, providing recommendations in alignment with Know Your Client requirements, opening new accounts, and documenting recommendations or changes.
- Conducting regular reviews of client investment plans and identifying additional asset gathering opportunities.
- Participating in events to create brand awareness and developing, maintaining, and cultivating community contacts to enhance agency visibility and maximize new business opportunities.
To be successful:
- You remain focused and optimistic in the pursuit of a goal, despite barriers, until the objective is achieved and allocate time and resources to effectively manage the sales portfolio.
- You successfully build plans focused on expanding market penetration and apply an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies, with a client-centric lens. • You have strong communication skills to influence or persuade others to adopt a specific course of action and can effectively facilitate mutually beneficial solutions.
What we are looking for:
- You have three years of experience in the financial services industry, including experience in investment and life product sales.
- You have post-secondary education in a related discipline.
- You have or are working towards a Financial Planning designation, such as the Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), or Professional Financial Advisor (PFA) designation(s). What to expect:
- You currently hold a Mutual Fund License. Although not a requirement, a Life License is considered an asset
As a successful candidate, you must be a focused and driven individual with strong communication skills. You are someone who does not mind working extended hours as that will be required, someone who has their own vehicle and insurance as travel will also be required as a part of the job. This position also requires strict confidentiality with respect to the client’s medical history, financial status, and other personal information.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status. Interested candidates are asked to please forward their resumes to Graham Langill via email at firstname.lastname@example.org