Venor is proud to partner with our client in their search for a Financial Service Manager. As the Financial Service Manager you will focus on developing and deepening client relationships by providing high-quality sales and financial services advice. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team, while adhering to regulatory requirements and compliant sales practices. You will drive sales growth in investments and life insurance through outbound prospecting and new client acquisitions.
Responsibilities as a Financial Services Manager:
• Contributing to the development and sustainable growth of the agency’s investment assets and providing client-centric investment services, including segregated funds and mutual funds solutions.
• Engaging with prospects to proactively build a sales pipeline and developing marketing plans to promote value-added advice-based financial services.
• Conducting needs analyses, reviewing client financial goals, providing recommendations in alignment with Know Your Client requirements, opening new accounts, and documenting recommendations or changes.
• Conducting regular reviews of client investment plans and identifying additional asset-gathering opportunities.
• Participating in events to create brand awareness and developing, maintaining, and cultivating community contacts to enhance agency visibility and maximize new business opportunities.
• You successfully build plans focused on expanding market penetration and apply an innovative mindset to improve operational efficiencies, with a client-centric lens.
What we are looking for:
• You have minimum three years of experience in the financial services industry, including experience in investment and life product sales.
• You have post-secondary education in a related discipline.
• You hold a Life License and/or Mutual Funds License.
• You have or are working towards a Financial Planning designation, such as the Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), or Professional Financial Advisor (PFA) designation(s). What to expect:
As a successful candidate, you must be a focused and driven individual with strong communication and leadership skills. You are someone who has ambitious career goals and is motivated by working with, and managing, a team of like minded individuals. You don’t mind working extended hours when needed to look after client needs. The role will require occasional travel, so you must have reliable transportation. This position requires strict confidentiality with respect to the client’s medical history, financial status, and other personal information.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status. Interested candidates are asked to please forward their resumes to Graham Langill via email at email@example.com