Venor is proud to partner with Prevalent in their search for a Full Stack Developer. Named a 2022 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, Prevalent’s Canadian engineering team is growing in response to record-breaking growth. The Prevalent Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) platform is a unified SaaS solution that combines automated, standardized risk assessment with continuous risk monitoring, assessment workflow, and remediation management across the entire third-party lifecycle. Their software and services enable you to eliminate the security and compliance exposures that come from working with vendors, suppliers and other third parties – from sourcing to offboarding. With over 120 employees between the US, UK and across Canada, the ideal candidate will work remotely from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The Full Stack Developer will work closely with integrations consultants and not only help to scope and build new features within the integrations platform, but work to enhance the existing codebase. Alongside an experienced team of engineers, you’ll solve interesting and challenging problems while creating scalable software solutions based on industry best practices. You will be a key member of an energetic agile software engineering team focused on short development sprints and regular release cycles.
- GIT (bitbucket)
- HTML & CSS (SASS)
- TDD, Unit Testing, integration testing, PHPUnit, Jest
- Agile/scrum experience
- AWS experience
- JS frameworks Angular/React
- Knowledge of APIs (e.g., RESTful, oAuth)
- Knowledge of IPaaS solutions such as Workato, Boomi and MuleSoft
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience writing high-quality, maintainable code
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field is considered an asset
- Significant experience working with one or more general-purpose programming languages and understanding of REST APIs
What’s in it for you:
- 100% remote-friendly
- Unlimited PTO
- RRSP matching
- Health and dental coverage
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).