Commissionaires NBPEI provides security solutions to our partner clients throughout New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. We are a Not-For-Profit with a social mandate to provide meaningful employment to veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families or others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
With over 75 years of history providing physical security services in New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, the company has recently embarked on an exciting period of transformation as it positions itself for the future.
As an equal-opportunity employer, our client is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Head of Service Delivery & Support is responsible for leading the service delivery/fulfillment team to achieve contractual requirements through establishing and sustaining excellence in client engagement, customer service, service fulfillment, employee and client retention. Additionally, this position instills a positive and productive leadership and work culture across the service delivery organization which has approximately 800 employees in two provinces.
What you will be doing:
- Provide leadership, direction and general management to the Service Delivery (Operations) team who are assigned across 200+ client worksites throughout New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
- Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet existing business demand.
- Develop and execute operational plans and priorities in alignment to strategic plans and budgets for operations and training
- Accountable to ensure operational budgeted revenues and expenses are achieved through sound decision making and strong financial acumen
- Instill and nurture a customer-centric / employee-centric approach to operations across all employee levels
- Lead operational initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Function as the Operational lead on all matters requiring coordination within the division
- Represent the division as Operations lead within the national group
- Identification Line of Business sales and service results
- Travel (20-40%) to our client sites and Commissionaires regional offices is expected
As the ideal candidate, you have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, combined with 5-10 years’ of operational management with supervisory experience. Strong communication skills are necessary, with an exceptional ability to successfully formulate business approaches and solutions to various audiences. The successful candidate will be a big-picture thinker with a proven track record in operational planning and goal setting. Previous experience in a customer service focused industry is a must. Fluent in both official languages (written and spoken) would be an asset. Previous security experience would also be considered an asset.
Commissionaires welcomes applications from veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP whose experiences align to those sought for this important leadership role.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity that leverages your skills and talents as a business professional, please forward your resume to Shardeigh McGillivray via email@example.com and Nada Halaweh via firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).