For over a quarter of a century, Remsoft has been the global leader in Optimization Software for Land-Based Asset Management. They been working with clients around the globe to offer optimized planning and scheduling solutions across all land-based and infrastructure sectors. After recently moving to a SaaS / cloud model and gaining significant market traction due to the strong and evident ROI they provide, Remsoft is entering an exciting phase of growth. To continue that trajectory and the evolution of the platform, Remsoft has decided to bring more of the spatial elements in house from external vendors and find a lead developer who champion that new vision.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain the geospatial web-based mapping applications and components that make up the cloud platform. You will develop spatial data solutions using ESRI-related development tools, related programming languages
Working within a collaborative team environment to provide information and mapping
solutions to clients. Adapting to highly dynamic customer requirements, you have the ability to produce in a team environment.
- Intermediate- to Senior-level experience of developing web-based mapping applications with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online.
- Experience with ArcGIS Platform, ArcGIS Enterprise/ArcGIS Online, Python geoprocessing scripts and similar tools.
- Experience with server-side web development (e.g., .NET, MVC, web services).
- Possess a working knowledge of GIS scripting with Python.
- Proficient with Esri ArcGIS Web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software
- Development Kits (SDKs) and a strong understanding of GIS and database fundamentals.
As an innovator, you proactively demonstrate new ideas. In a fast paced environment, you are a team player and can work independently. You are highly organized and are able to manage workload within multiple projects, delivering results within timelines.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact Craig Coady via email@example.com