Venor is proud to partner with Foundation in their search for a Link Building & SEO Strategist. Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B and SaaS brands. They work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B and SaaS brands growing faster than ever. Their team operates 100% remotely and is obsessed with growth.
Foundation is looking for a Link Building & SEO Strategist that will support the execution of search-driven content and link acquisition strategies for VC-backed and bootstrapped B2B SaaS brands, from startups to unicorns. You’ll be steering the link building ship at Foundation. The SEO department is growing and they’re looking for someone passionate & motivated to run their link acquisition engines for our clients.
Foundation runs a lean B2B content-driven machine. They own and manage multiple brands and develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. They collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry, and have clients from around the world. And they’re just getting started.
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Analyze client and competitor backlink profiles
- Conduct keyword research and competitive content analysis
- Attract 20+ quality links per month to Foundation client websites
- Report on SEO results and trends for a collection of client websites
- Identify content gaps through SEO research and make topic recommendations
- Identify and execute new methods to track, report on, and improve SEO performance
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and findings to clients and/or internal teams
- Collaborate with the broader Foundation team to support with preparing content strategy research and recommendations
- Establish and manage relationships with other content marketing teams & link builders in the industry to facilitate link partnerships
- Support content production by planning SEO research-backed content roadmaps and coordinating with internal content creators to execute
- Collaborate with our internal SEO team to prepare audits — analyzing technical SEO statuses, keyword rankings, backlink profiles, and more
- Conduct backlink opportunity prospecting research, prepare outreach campaigns (including outreach scripts, personalization merge tags, etc), and conduct outreach
As the ideal candidate, you have 3 years of work experience in similar roles under your belt. You are someone who is interested in the B2B SaaS industry as a whole, and has a drive to succeed. You are not afraid to take a challenge head-on, and have a data-driven, analytical mindset. You are someone who is organized, has strong planning skills and has a passion for content marketing. Experience building, experimenting with, and optimizing websites or content of your own is a plus as well.
As the successful candidate, you are someone who has a good understanding of SEO best practices and has the demonstrated ability to achieve results while working remotely. Foundation is a 100% remote company, so you must be a Self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment, as well as have the ability to effectively manage time and work autonomously and to communicate effectively & work asynchronously with other team members and clients. Copywriting experience (blog posts, emails, engaging titles, etc) as well as working knowledge of SEO tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs & Buzzstream are required.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more details, reach out to Senior Recruiter Shaq Smith via email, email@example.com