Venor is proud to partner with our client, Toromont Cat, in their search for a Machine Sales Representative. This vital role presents a tremendous opportunity to develop and execute mutually rewarding, game-changing client/prospect marketing strategies across a diverse and high potential territory.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Atlantic, as the Machine Sales Representative, you are a pivotal player between the business and customers throughout all facets of their equipment and related needs, providing valued solutions aligned to solving problems and proactively identifying opportunities for shared wins!
- Develop and execute an effective territory plan to identify and build partnerships with prospective and existing clients
- Structure agreements/tenders, support existing/establish new client proposals/agreements ensuring partnerships aligned to client needs assessment / specifications and financing options.
- Prepare and conduct professional, customized presentations and events aligned to client needs that demonstrate the visible value/impact of Cat products and solutions.
- Update client profiles and calls weekly for effective customer support/management and remain current on competitive marketplace, other influences ensuring consistently proactive, value for their clients.
- Understand and demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives.
As the successful candidate, you have a Post Secondary education combined with three years of experience in sales. You have exceptional business acumen, relationship building, negotiation and communication skills with ability to collaborate effectively throughout the Toromont team and with clients/prospective clients. Your business savvy, appetite for learning, solutions-focused style, energy, collaboration, and high achieving, “client needs” mindset will drive mutual success and demonstrate extreme value while achieving growth. You are someone with strong curiosity, who is eager to learn about client needs/problems and how products, insight and expertise solve their immediate and future challenges/needs.
As the ideal candidate, you have the ability to effectively adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced, customer focused, and deadline driven environment; a sense of urgency is critical to demonstrate proactive interest and strong customer responsiveness. You excel at developing and facilitating, compelling, impactful, creative client discussions and presentations aligned exclusively to their needs and informing their decisions to choose Toromont Cat. You pride yourself on your strong analytical skills and demonstrate learning agility and proficiency with systems, processes, technology and have a good grasp on MS Office software. Bilingualism (both written and spoken) is considered an asset but not required, as is knowledge of Caterpillar products. Experience in heavy equipment construction and industrial is preferred. You must have access to reliable transportation with valid New Brunswick driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
For more information on this role with Toromont Cat, please reach out to Senior Consultant Alex Armsworthy via email firstname.lastname@example.org