Venor is Proud to partner with SureShot Solutions on their search for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. SureShot Solutions is a vertically integrated company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets dispensers for beverages and beverage enhancers. SureShot Solutions has been providing customized solutions for major convenience retailers and market leaders in the quick service restaurant industry since 1985.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of the maintenance department. This includes managing the upkeep of all company assets, including building and grounds, managing the maintenance budget and resources, and assisting in the design and installation of new systems or equipment. As the Maintenance Supervisor you will also be responsible for managing multiple shifts of Maintenance Technicians.
- Supervise maintenance personnel by establishing direction and priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Monitor maintenance technician performance and provide input on hiring; disciplinary actions; work objectives and their effectiveness, and realigning the department as needed.
- Identify training and continuous development for all maintenance personnel and conduct yearly performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Maintain manufacturing assets and the facility (including snow removal and grounds), parts inventory, purchase orders, invoice approvals, and the department budget.
- Coordinate work with outside inspections and contractors, providing project management insight, ensuring the safety of personnel and contractors; and performing other duties as required.
- Maintain quality standards per company quality program and ensure necessary tools and equipment are available for production.
- Establish maintenance procedures to ensure production meets or performs better thanbudget and drive the Maintenance and Reliability initiative focused on Preventive & to focus on predictive maintenance vs reactive.
- Develop and maintain safety standards by playing a key role on the Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee.
- Participate in setting and maintaining departmental budget by reviewing financial statements, historical performance, monitoring equipment uptime, and other expenses.
- Contribute to the design and development of future production capacities by attending design meetings; coordinating with Research & Development regarding product changes and improvements; and updating maintenance operating procedures and schedules to incorporate the changes.
As the ideal candidate, you have 7-10 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferably dealing with metals, plastics, or electronics, and possess excellent technical knowledge of equipment, products, and processes. You have proven experience leading others and thrive in a hands-on work environment. You have demonstrated experience managing maintenance through CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and have a strong background in Occupational Health and Safety regulations for industrial establishments. As a successful candidate, you have strong communication skills and are a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. Red Seal Millwright journeyperson is preferred but not required.
We embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, your application is welcome. Diversity is appreciated and there is an understanding that we all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. Applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities are encouraged. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Tommy Grant via email@example.com or Andrea Murray via firstname.lastname@example.org