Would you describe yourself as a little bit art, a little bit science? Creative and analytical? Does getting results on digital through handy hacks ignite your inner fire?
Then you’re who we’re looking for.
Managers, Client Strategy (aka in the industry as Digital Managers or Digital Strategists), are key members of the Time + Space team. They help build and execute winning marketing & media plans that deliver on clients’ goals and objectives. They are innovative thinkers and problem solvers, they’re grounded in research and data, and they thrive in teams.
Sound interesting? Keep reading.
A Bit More About What You’ll Do
The Manager, Client Strategy will:
- Manage projects and relationships with regional, national, and international clients.
- Build and execute data-supported digital media campaigns – collaborating with the team in problem solving, channel selection, and in bringing the plan to life.
- Dive into research and data to identify key learnings, opportunities, and insights.
- Maintain high standards of quality by ensuring all I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for someone with 2 to 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience (ideally, some of which at an agency). You’re:
- Exceptionally adept across digital channels, including social media, search, YouTube / GDN, programmatic (video, display and audio), and/or influencer marketing.
- Able to leverage paid social media in innovative ways to allow your clients to stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Capable in analyzing performance of campaigns and make data-based decisions to optimize campaign effectiveness to drive KPIs
- Data and research savvy.
- A strong communicator, capable collaborator, and able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- A stickler for detail.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable within Google Analytics and/or similar platforms.
- Experienced within Facebook Business Manager
Education / Accreditations:
- A degree in business, marketing, public relations, or communications.
- Certifications/accreditations with Google and/or Facebook Blueprint.
We provide a competitive salary, RRSP matching and flexible health benefits package.
Even though we are currently following COVID protocols we still have loads of perks to keep you sharp, like continuous training, a swanky new office with desks to book (when possible) in the trendy North End of Halifax, or the ability to work remotely.
If you are on site, we have a dog-friendly environment, snacks, and an endless supply of amazing local coffee. We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in Halifax, Toronto, New York, and beyond.
Time + Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Shaq Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org