Venor is proud to partner with Envirem Organics Inc. in their search for a Project Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing; as an Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for optimizing production processes, procurement and ensuring the efficient operation of our manufacturing facility. Your expertise will play a pivotal role in customer support, reducing costs and planning production schedules. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement procurement and production strategies, maintaining our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Our client, Envirem Organics, operates 9 locations in the Maritime Provinces and Maine and specializes in manufacturing bio-products for the lawn, garden, turf, landscape, organic agriculture and biofuels markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align operations with customer needs and expectations.
- Monitor and analyze customer feedback, identifying areas for improvement in operational processes.
- Communicating the goals of management executives or owners to the production teams and other employees
- Manages operational tasks under the direction of managers.
- Leads the project management workflow for assigned projects.
- Helps assigned teams meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
- Contributes to reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with managers to set procedures, policies, and processes.
- Handles logistical responsibilities, including supply chain management, customer service, client services and quality management,
- Collaborate with all departments to come up with realistic and efficient improvements regularly
As the ideal candidate you will have 1 – 2 years of experience with exceptional Microsoft excel skills. You will have the ability to communicate, present all levels of an organization; excellent listening, presentation skills and communication skills. Work closely with the plant manager, sales department and local on-site departments to foster a collaborative environment that facilitates seamless product development and production.
As a successful candidate you will play a pivotal role in enhancing productivity, reducing costs, and driving continuous improvement initiatives. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement cutting-edge manufacturing strategies, maintaining our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
If you are someone who is interested in working for an environmentally conscious company with room to learn and grow as an employee; reach out to Alex Armsworthy via email@example.com or Alisha Dsouza via firstname.lastname@example.org