The Northrup Group is an organization that has been a major player in the region’s business community for approximately 70 years. The Northrup Group has a successful history in a diverse variety of business operations including housing, diverse retail businesses, retail, residential and commercial real estate, and construction of commercial, retail, and residential.
We are proud to be partnering with Northrup Group to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for their Saint John, New Brunswick location.
The Northrup Group is seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for collaboratively creating and tactically executing integrated marketing communications strategies for multiple businesses and brands within the organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting entrepreneurial environment and enjoy being part of a high-performing team dedicated to delivering exceptional work and contributing to the company’s cultural journey, then this position is perfect for you. Reporting to the Senior Management Team, you will play a key role in shaping our marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement effective tactics that enhance our organizational brands and leverage our market position, aligning with our business strategy.
- Generate compelling and engaging content, identifying the most effective communication channels to reach target groups and delivering appropriate messaging.
- Strategize and execute campaigns utilizing both traditional (collateral, print advertising, direct mail, etc.) and digital (social media, digital advertising, websites, email, etc.) marketing tactics.
- Take ownership of media plans and media buys, editorial calendars, and internal/external communications related to your area of responsibility.
- Create marketing materials, presentations, and other communications for launches, campaigns, sales meetings, tradeshows, and events.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Specialist to optimize websites, e-marketing tools, digital advertising, social media channels, and other digital marketing tactics.
- Evaluate existing materials, revise literature as necessary, and maximize digital platforms where applicable.
- Successfully plan and execute promotional events and activities.
- BA/BS degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing Communications role, including content development and campaign implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising; digital marketing certification preferred.
- Experience in go-to-market strategy is a plus.
- Experience in campaign design and execution is preferred.
- Graphic design experience is desired.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proven expertise in lead generation resulting in ROI.
- Strong communication and time-management capabilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency in research, analytics, and reporting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Creative, writing, editing, and multitasking capabilities.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally within a matrix organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong creative and critical thinking, along with problem-solving abilities.
If you are ready to make a significant impact as a Marketing Coordinator at The Northrup Group, apply now with your updated resume and a writing portfolio demonstrating your skills. Interested candidates should reach out to Natalie Isaacs at: email@example.com
We embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, your application is welcome. Diversity is appreciated and there is understanding that we all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. Applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities are encouraged. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know.