Our global client is an industry leader within financial services who is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the top employer brands in Atlantic Canada due to its entrepreneurial, innovative, and people-focused culture. They have attracted some of the best Microsoft talents in and to our region, and enjoy making a real impact on a global organization that focuses on outstanding client service, intelligent risk-taking, and superior risk-adjusted returns for their shareholders.
The MS Dynamics Developer will play a vital role in a broader development team that will be responsible for managing MS Dynamics applications within the Workplace Productivity Center of Excellence (WPP CoE). On top of developing, modifying and maintaining MS Dynamics solutions, the successful candidate will work with project stakeholders, participate in user meetings, and provide support (including fixing issues and debugging) to end users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop MS Dynamics-based solutions both on-premise and online through configuration and customization where appropriate
- Develop custom solutions, external utilities and integration with other applications using Azure services
- Migrate on-premise MS solution to cloud
- Implement different types of web authentication
- Work in an object-oriented, multi-developer environment with version control, change management and continuous improvement
- Works closely with business users and IT partners to review requirements. Develop, recommend and discuss technical designs that meet those requirements
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of MS Dynamics development and architecture experience
- Development experience with MS Dynamics on-premise and online, MS Power Platform, including web app/unified UI
- Experience with migration from on-premises implementation to MS Dynamics Online
- Experience designing and developing user-interfaces
- Proficient in C#, VB.Net, with a good knowledge of the frameworks and relevant ecosystems
- Experience with MS Dynamics, 9.x., 365 (on-premise and cloud), MS Power Apps/Platform
- Experience with O365 suite of tools that interact with MS Dynamics like Share point, Flow
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient understanding and experience with ALM tooling, preferably Azure DevOps (formerly TFS); experience with code versioning using TFVC and/or Git
- Good understanding of CI/CD automation processes and desired experience with Azure Pipelines (YAML)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2017/2019)
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences.
We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).