Venor is proud to partner with Verge Technologies in their search for an Operations Coordinator
to join their Dynamic team in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Verge Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider in the communications security industry in Atlantic Canada. Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all open work (Projects, Orders, Service) including scheduling and dispatching of field technicians. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service and solutions to their customers. If you have a keen interest in growth and have an operations background, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be Doing
- Lead order initiation responsibilities between sales and field operations department
- Build job-specific work packages for field technicians.
- Create and maintain project trackers.
- Create and maintain project schedule of values.
- Create and schedule (in collaboration with VP Operations) Service Orders.
- Communicate with customer and external stakeholders for field resource scheduling.
- Prepare and lead project close-out documentation process.
- Prepare and process service and time & material client billing.
- Manage and record field technician routine vehicle reports.
- Maintain field safety records, reports, and certifications.
- Manage and track company records on all field tools and equipment.
Experience & Attributes
As the ideal candidate you bring 3-5 years of experience in operations coordinator role within a similar industry. You have strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a collaborative environment. As the ideal candidate you have excellent time management and organizational skills. You are quick on your feet and can solve problems effectively. As the ideal candidate you will have professional experience in Microsoft Office and other software tools such as Click-up, QuickBooks, D-Tools, and Bluebeam.
We embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, your application is welcome. Diversity is appreciated and there is understanding that we all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. Applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities are encouraged. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Tommy Grant via firstname.lastname@example.org