Our client, LifeRaft, a Nova Scotia-based security intelligence company, enables enterprises to be alerted of security threats and business risks using online threat intelligence. Working to deliver proactive and real-time alerts to protect employees, customers, and assets, LifeRaft’s critical risk detection software, “Navigator”, is used by over 100 blue-chip customers including many of the Fortune 100 in over 25 countries. On their behalf, Venor is recruiting for a Product Designer with a passion for creating world-class products to join their growing team.
As the Product Designer, you will report to the VP of Product and work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Experience team members to design, build, and launch solutions in line with the Navigator product vision. If you want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing team with an innovative spirit and a determination to help solve new challenges developed by the complexities of open source data – this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own feature designs that create engaging and immersive experiences across desktop and mobile devices
- Continuously collaborating with the Product Management to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users, and product vision
- Developing low and high-fidelity prototypes to iterate solutions with the Product, Engineering, and CX teams
- Seeking out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Producing final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design
- Communicating your ideas, concepts and insights clearly
- Defining data and analytics to measure design solutions
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer (experience with UI/UX/Interaction Design experience is required)
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web applications and mobile
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Deep understanding of design deliverables such as information architecture, task flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
Impact: Navigator advances corporate security and is designed to identify, track, and validate issues from open source channels (surface, deep web, and darknet) related to executive safety, fraud prevention, and infrastructure protection.
Flexibility: The LifeRaft team has employees working across Canada from the comfort of their own homes. That being said, you are also welcome to work from the Halifax office, with the rest of the team… and their office dogs!
Perks: Our client offers a comprehensive benefits plan, a fun & informal office culture, free parking, and above-average office-supplied coffee.
Challenge: Your work is solving real-world problems, and is bridging the gap between physical and digital security challenges.