Venor is proud to partner with our client, Geneau Signs, who are seeking a Production Manager able to work in a fast-paced environment, take initiative, coordinate and schedule various projects, and assist with the execution through closing phases of fabrication and installation projects.
Geneau Signs was born in 2011, as the founder saw the need for a wholesale sign company which offered quality products that allow retail sign shops to expand their business by outsourcing projects.
- Review the weekly schedule with the production & design team.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of all jobs to include graphics, fabrication and installation.
- Track overall work progress to update the file and customers.
- Define clear targets and objectives and communicate them to other team members.
- Conduct and document weekly status review for the leadership team.
- Assess vendor products and maintain positive vendor relations.
- Manage deliveries, create purchase orders and prepare jobs for invoicing.
- Friday Morning – Review the schedule for the following week with production team
- Daily – Review the schedule to advise the customer if any changes apply.
- Daily – Review each file and document each as to progress and photos and communicate targets to the team.
- Daily – Confirm all has been received as per the Bill of Lading and confirm condition.
As a successful candidate, you must have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. You have a willingness to proactively explore opportunities to meet demands of clientele to provide the highest level of customer service and quality on time and on budget. You are a natural leader with strong decision-making and people management skills. You are capable of displaying initiative, while demonstrating experience building, motivating and leading successful teams.
For more information on this position with Geneau Signs, please reach out to Senior Consultant, Alex Armsworthy via email@example.com