Venor is proud to partner with Reftek Systems, a fast-growing product company that specializes in building and testing electronic equipment. We are currently seeking a Production Manager to oversee Reftek’s production process and ensure that their products are produced efficiently, on time, and within budget. If you are interested in a management position in a production environment we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement production schedules and plans, using our current ERP system, MRP reports, and other tools as necessary.
- Oversee the selection and training of production staff and ensure that work is carried out safely, efficiently, and on time.
- Coordinate with other departments, such as engineering, purchasing, and accounting, to ensure that all aspects of production run smoothly.
- Monitor production costs and make adjustments as necessary to stay within budget.
- Ensure that products are assembled and tested to company standards.
- Maintain production BOM changes.
- Manage orders with key vendors to ensure a timely flow of goods.
- Maintain accurate inventory and verification through periodic inventory counts.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Qualifications and Attributes:
The ideal candidate for this job will have a background in electronics and mechanical assembly, as well as familiarity with modern ERP systems for ordering and scheduling through BOMs and work orders. They should possess strong problem-solving skills and be willing to get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the candidate should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. Strong leadership skills are essential, as the candidate will need to manage a team effectively. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also a must, as they will be expected to communicate with team members, management, and clients.
We embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, your application is welcome.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Tommy Grant via email@example.com