Venor is proud to partner with Breathe BioMedical (BBM) on their search for a Project Manager. Based in Moncton, New Brunswick, BBM’s mission is to revolutionize early-disease detection with a breath-based platform technology. Their expertise lies in breath analytics, which involves the collection, processing and analysis of breath samples to identify biomarker patterns associated with diseases, specifically breast cancer. If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact on healthcare and being part of a team that has the potential to save lives, then this could be the role for you!
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Working as a senior member of the BBM team, you will have the opportunity to lay the project management groundwork for the entire organization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage BBM’s projects for medical device product development
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders, keeping team members on track and accountable
- Collaborate with and advise senior leadership team on initiatives, progress, and roadblocks
- Lay the foundation for all project management related processes for the organization
- Assess, manage, and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with the product development initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- Undergraduate degree in science or engineering with PMP designation or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager on projects related to product/hardware design (medical devices considered an asset)
- Previous experience assessing process needs, providing recommendations to senior leadership, and implementing project management processes
- Adaptability, versatility, and the ability to work in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tailor your approach to various audiences
What’s In It For You
Impact – This is a key role within the company, allowing you the opportunity to work with all members of the organization and be able to both lead and put your stamp on current/future project management efforts.
Innovation – BBM is at the forefront of incredibly innovative products that could help detect cancer. This role allows you to directly contribute to the creation and production of potentially life-saving technology.
At Venor and BBM, we believe that diversity is a cornerstone of innovation and progress. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive. Our organization celebrates diversity in all its forms, recognizing that different perspectives lead to better solutions and more creative ideas. We actively seek to create an environment where every employee feels valued and respected.