On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Regional Director. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Regional Director will play an important role in the success of the company and identifying opportunities for new and organic growth.
The Regional Director New Brunswick will be strategic and analytical in their approach to drive results. The company has built partnerships in this region that are key to the success of the businesses will require an “hands on” approach to leading the team and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop strategic plans to achieve operational targets and expand the customer base
- Analyze results and data to identify successes and opportunities
- Achieve or ideally exceed targets for NB & PEI region through ownership of the objectives
- Lead, mentor and develop members of the team
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers
- Participate in the establishment of policies and /or best practices to drive results and /or improve internal processes
- Act as a champion for the Company, effectively communicating the value offered by the Company
- Lead a team in negotiating, administering and managing local service contracts with partners ensuring financial viability
- Travel regularly to client sites to ensure quality of service standards are being upheld
An ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization; ability to manage the activities of their direct reports as well as the operational effectiveness of all stakeholders involved to ensure the company meets client expectations.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated competencies of leadership; ensuring operational goals are achieved, ability to think independently and make decisions quickly. You understand the importance of communicating professionally with outside vendors and business partners to further strengthen working relationships.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that is entrepreneurial, customer centric and work alongside a talented team. Interested candidates are asked to please forward their resumes to Alex Armsworthy via email@example.com