Narrative Research is one of Canada’s foremost full-service market intelligence and market research companies. Based in Halifax, the company has over 25 employees and is WBE-certified (Women Business Enterprise). On behalf of Narrative Research, Venor is delighted to recruit an experienced Research Consultant to join their team.
What you’ll be doing:
The Research Consultant will be involved in all phases of project work, from proposal creation to the disbursement of final client deliverables. Regular day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research design,
- Survey and discussion guide design,
- Project management,
- Monitoring and management of projects while in field,
- Liaison and collaboration with data insights and data visualization teams,
- Data analysis,
- Reporting, and
- Client communication
It is expected that the projects worked on will be both qualitative and quantitative in scope.
A little about you:
- You have a degree in marketing or social sciences and a passion for market research and consumer trends
- You’re analytical and are great at writing reports
- You have 5+ years of full-time work experience with market research (preferably on the supplier side)
- You have knowledge of professional practice, marketing management, marketing research design, statistical methods for marketing research, questionnaire design, and special applications of marketing research
- You possess strong interpersonal skills, have a keen eye for detail, and are a team player
- You’re capable of working well in a professional, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Bonus points if you…
- Possess your CAIP research designation
- Have strong communication skills and experience working in client management
- Are bilingual (English/French)
At Venor and Narrative Research, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).