Venor is proud to partner with NCM Associates on their search for a Sales Consultant to join their team. NCM Associates is a company proudly serving thousands of new and pre-owned automotive dealers, OEMs, and business operators in more than 20 other industries throughout North America.
As a Sales Consultant you will build a market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships. You will manage the sales process from start to finish to continue to increase revenue streams and grow the division through selling of the products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads through direct interactions (calling, email, etc)
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Assists managers in continuing to strategize on effective sales plans.
As the ideal candidate, you have proven sales experience in the automotive industry. You are detail oriented and use your planning and time management skills to prioritize demands with little supervision. You have a high degree of expense awareness and have an entrepreneurial spirit to maximize the profitability of the business. Bilingualism in French and English is a must.
As the successful candidate, you provide the highest level of customer service and great communication skills. You have demonstrated experience effectively leading a team and building relationships to create a culture that values sharing feedback, ideas, and opinions.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Alex Armsworthy via email@example.com or Alisha Dsouza via firstname.lastname@example.org