Our client, Saeplast, is seeking a Sales Coordinator for a one year contract position. The Sales Coordinator will provide customer service and sales support to the West Coast and Latin American sales team based out of Saint John, New Brunswick. For over 30 years, Saeplast’s engineers and designers have worked hard to ensure that their product meets the toughest demands for their wide range of customers.
· Enter purchase orders and coordinate with production scheduling to ensure customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
· Communicate relevant information to customers.
· Assist in the development of customer quotes with the sales team or director.
· Generate relevant export documents for shipments being exported outside of Canada.
· Source freight for LTL, TL and container.
· Work with customs brokers on all export shipments to ensure proper clearance at borders and ports.
· Develop load plans to ensure efficient loading of trailers and sea containers.
· Assist in cleansing of data with the future implementation of a new ERP system.
· Assist in the transition of customer information into CRM and new ERP system once implemented.
· Coordinate registration of new products with applicable government agencies.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for a variety of logistics duties; generating export documents, sourcing freight for LTL, TL, and container, working with customs brokers globally and developing load plans to ensure efficient loading of trailers and sea containers. You will be a part of the purchasing team by entering in orders and coordinating with production scheduling to ensure customer’s expectations are met, assisting in developing customer quotes, and keeping customers informed on all relevant information. You have strong computer and communication skills to transition customer information into a CRM and ERP systems and are proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Work, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
As the successful candidate, you have strong customer service skills with knowledge of export shipments and customs documents. You are a self-starter, a multi-tasker that enjoys working in an interesting, fast paced environment with minimal supervision. You are someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Written and verbal proficiency in Spanish would be an asset.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).