Founded in 2017, OARO (formerly Nodalblock) is a global provider of enterprise identity and access management solutions, trusted by some of the world’s largest private and public sector organizations. OARO is revolutionizing how leading organizations authenticate and authorize in the physical and digital worlds using biometrics, cryptography, and blockchain. Our services include: Digital Identity, Access Control, Authentication, ID Proofing, Onboarding & Enrollment, and Biometric Verification. OARO’s solutions are used by leading companies in the aviation, pharmaceutical, sports, financial services, insurance, and banking sectors, and government. OARO has recently developed an industry leading NFT (Non-fungible token) platform that is significantly more energy efficient than the traditional Ethereum platform.
OARO is seeking a talented Sales Executive to join their growing business development team. As the Sales Executive, you will learn your client’s business requirements, technical requirements, and competitive landscape and apply your technical knowledge and experience to bring new solutions to your assigned clients. You will deliver solution workshops, product demonstrations, technical education, and Proof of Concepts. The successful candidate will use their strong product knowledge and in-depth industry expertise to influence outcomes.
- Acts as the primary interface between Oaro and the customer, leads customer engagement, satisfaction and retention (Operational to Senior levels)
- Owns the account strategy and planning, including the quarterly planning and review processes, stakeholder engagement plans, goodwill, risks, issues and dependency registers and actions.
- Develops and actively manages a wide network of stakeholders across the account (at all levels) through an account partner approach, and establishes exec-level governance regimes as appropriate
Develops and represents all agreed marketing engagements into the account(s) / customer(s)
- Accountable for Sales Order, Revenue, Profit and Cash Collection achievement and growth in line with set targets
- Owns all sales opportunities for the entire sales lifecycle and is accountable for the accuracy of sales data and forecast
- Leads and manages all aspects of qualified account Bid activity, including leading any assigned bid team resources, bid budget control and management and execution of bid strategy.
- Accountable for successful execution of all account-related projects to time, quality and cost, partnering with BU colleagues and Capabilities to deliver
- Ensures and drives responsiveness to customers and identifies areas for improvements in service, staffing and operations that will increase customer satisfaction
- Is the client’s first point of management escalation when issues arise and owns resolution of customer complaints and disputes
- Leads the Oaro team deployed into a customer account, ensuring the team is engaged, understands the client’s challenges and aims and is informed on delivery progress and issues as appropriate
As the ideal candidate, you have post secondary knowledge in business or technology, or a combination of relevant training and industry experience. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of demonstrating value in either aviation or financial and banking sectors. Technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management offerings and a good understanding of Data Security Technologies is an asset.
Additional qualifications include:
- FS/ Aviation industry/market awareness
- Customer stakeholder management (Operational to Executive levels)
- Geographic cultural awareness/sensitivity and experience
- Account Management Sales skills
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Delivery & Project Management experience/expertise
- Competently demonstrate Oaro technology propositions
- Sound knowledge of Oaro FS/ Aviation Products and Offerings
- Understands how clients utilise and extract value from Oaro’s Products and Offerings
- Understands the Oaro Business Management System and Operational Frameworks relevant to sales and delivery
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organization that is transforming how leading organizations authenticate and authorize in the physical and digital worlds using biometrics, cryptography, and blockchain. Interested candidates can send their resume to Ian Sullivan via email@example.com
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of Oaro. They are proud to have an organizational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realize individual and organizational potential. They also welcome discussions about flexible working.