On behalf of our client, Venor is recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to contribute to complex business transformation initiatives. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in a multitude of projects involving ERP, cloud or data analytics. If you have a strong understanding of user-centric design, digital services, security, and privacy, experience in health and/or public sector settings and project management, policy analysis and change management this could be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with public sector and healthcare clients to understand their business needs and help to develop digital solutions using user-centered service design methods in an agile environment
- Identify and analyze problems and issues that may affect the successful adoption of the solution or service
- Applying proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved
- Analyzing business requirements and user needs to agree on detailed functional and technical specifications, requirements, and plans
- Gathering and analyzing data relating to the costs and benefits of potential solutions
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science, Information Technology
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and business unit subject matter experts on requirements elicitation and process definition activities
- Experience in delivering solutions and services following agile methodologies
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills that you can tailor to the needs of the audience
- Strong consultative skills, including facilitation, issue identification and resolution, and problem-solving
- Exemplary client service skills and ability to collaborate with people at all organizational levels; and,
- Experience in the public and/or healthcare sectors will be considered an asset
- Professional certification (e.g. CAP, IIBA) in business analysis will be considered an asset
Venor embraces a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. Venor is an equal-opportunity employer committed to supporting and developing our employees.
Interested candidates can forward their resume in confidence to Steph MacIntosh via firstname.lastname@example.org or Craig Coady via email@example.com.