As Venor nears our 10 year anniversary, we are proud to have cemented ourselves as the leading recruitment authority for our region’s top employer brands. Our dedication to the long-term success of our clients has earned us their trust as a true talent partner, and today we find ourselves busier than ever. The market for talent in Atlantic Canada is exceptionally competitive, and we are looking to add experienced colleagues who can help us manage our ever-growing client portfolio.
At Venor, we believe that people who consistently deliver results in this type of environment should be recognized, appreciated, and rewarded. The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be a key member of the Venor team, working to identify, source, present, and process candidates for our ongoing client requirements. We offer a unique balance of intrinsic and extrinsic satisfaction – if you have the drive and commitment to quality, this is a lucrative opportunity offering genuine fulfillment in helping people and building companies. Having always been a remote-friendly company, we leave it to our consultants to balance their own schedules while exceeding client expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continually source for ongoing talent needs, research prospective candidates by skill, location, and company, presenting them with Venor opportunities
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activities including actively identifying, screening, assessing, presenting candidate profiles, and completing references and background checks
- Manage database activity; monitor and update candidate/client files
- Prepare and client proposals and fee agreements
- Write and post job ads on the Venor website, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Research candidates via company database, social media, and websites
- Attend industry functions to network with potential candidates and clients
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of combined experience in recruitment or related industry
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment with an appreciation for deadlines
- A high level of integrity and a commitment to quality and client satisfaction
- A collaborative, positive team player
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefits package
- Work from home flexibility with offices located in downtown Halifax and Dartmouth
- Access to all the tools you need to be successful including computer and cellphone, and collaborative team culture
- The opportunity to make a real impact with a leading talent management firm that is constantly evolving and embraces input from our growing team
- An environment of collaboration, growth, respect, and fun
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
Interested candidates are asked to send their resumes in confidence to Shardeigh McGillivray via firstname.lastname@example.org.