Venor is proud to partner with one of our region’s top entrepreneurial success stories, a software leader whose computer vision technology allows some of the world’s top brands to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Their people-focused culture of empowering teams while focusing on their health and wellness has not just attracted elite software engineering and marketing talent, but kept them – with virtually 100% staff retention over the last several years.
The Sales and Marketing teams have tasked Venor with identifying a dynamic, client-facing solutions visionary who can walk customers through the API integration process and gather requirements to ensure a smooth transition. As the Solutions Architect, you will work with the sales team to deeply understand the business cases and the ROI attached to integrating with APIs. In turn, you’ll collaborate closely with the internal Software Engineering team to define advanced integrations projects, determine technical feasibility, and map out complex web and software architecture. Working with companies across North America and Europe, you will be integral in demonstrating how products can extend the product solution into other areas of business for customers.
Our client has a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. If you’re looking to work with best-in-class ML and cloud tech, but move away from coding to leverage your business acumen and creativity with one of the most diverse and one of the most successful companies in Atlantic Canadian, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in collaboration with Account Executives to close large corporate accounts where integration opportunities are part of the sales process
- Work closely with Product Teams to identify areas for opportunity and improvement in their API and integration capabilities
- Perform project assurance to validate that solution architecture aligns with the corporate architecture
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure a flowing integration and leading meetings of cross-functional data and business teams
Drive Data-Integration Growth
- Gather requirements from customers, understand the business value within their needs and dig deeper into technical detail to uncover opportunities
- Responsible for translating customer and prospect needs into functioning custom solution applications
- Create scope and deployment documentation in relation to custom solutions for our customers
- Document comprehensive customer user stories and technical constraints/requirements
Achieve Integration-Based Targets
- Proactively reach out to corporate customers to create opportunities to further integrate into their BI tools
- Work with the sales and customer success teams to ensure that integrated corporate customers renew
What we’re looking for:
- Technical degree or certificate in information technology, information systems, software engineering or computer science or proven experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate both internal and external initiatives
- Three or more years of experience (preferably client-facing) or information technology systems, as a systems engineer/software engineer/sales engineer, or in a solutions consulting role
- Ability to hold highly technical discussions with customers, while also ensuring technical details can be explained simply
- Willingness to take on new challenges and tackle business and technical issues
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Willingness to seek out information by asking thoughtful questions
- Experience learning and working with APIs (REST principles, etc)
- Experience working with a fast-paced SaaS company, an asset
What’s in it for you:
- Work with one some of the biggest, forward-thinking brands in the world, including Apple, Condé Nast, Nordstrom, Sephora, Unilever, and Estée Lauder
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home flexibility
- Health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP matching
- Annual mental health benefit and quarterly wellness benefit
- Home office allowance
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
Interested candidates can forward their resume in confidence to Nick Misener via email@example.com, or Steph MacIntosh via firstname.lastname@example.org.