Venor is pleased to partner with our client who offers a complete suite of total fire protection systems and services to meet the needs of industrial, commercial, institutional (ICI), and residential buildings of all sizes across the Atlantic provinces.
Their exclusive focus on fire protection systems allows us to extend our expertise to design, supply, installation, commissioning, inspection, and maintenance. Similarly, we are able offer comprehensive fire protection system capabilities that include sprinkler systems, fire pumps, pre-action, deluge, standpipe, fire extinguishers, fire hydrants, foam systems, FM 200, and Hi Fog mist systems.
We are currently recruiting for a Sprinkler Design Technician to join their Dartmouth, NS team to assist with ongoing projects.
- The complete design process of Fire Sprinkler Design using REVIT.
- Expediting the construction set of drafting files.
- Preparing Drafting files for sprinkler layout.
- Obtain water flow information, designing and layout of the Fire Protection system based on local codes and NFPA guidelines using AutoSPRINK RVT software for REVIT.
- Coordinating all piping with building and system interferences.
- Preparing material shop cuts and manuals.
- Assisting the foremen and shop to prepare scheduling requirements.
- Prepare stock-lists.
- Expedite approvals from consultants and AHJs.
- Assist in project management activities as required.
The successful candidate will be a graduate of an accredited post-secondary education facility, with training in REVIT, and have a minimum of 5 years REVIT and 3D Coordination experience in mechanical systems. Having a Sprinkler and Fire Systems design background is considered an asset.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more information, please reach out to Erika Hildebrand via email@example.com