Venor is proud to partner with Ironwood Homes in their search for a Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Woodstock, New Brunswick.
As the Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the in-house design and engineering for each project. You will ensure that structures are safe and will liaise with sales and clients to design and plan projects for production.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building structures based on technical specifications.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results.
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability.
- Overseeing the product to ensure quality meets specifications.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise projects
- Prepare and allocate budgets.
As the ideal candidate, you are a civil/structural engineer with a professional engineering designation (P.eng) combined with 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry. You are proficient using computer-aided design software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and other BIM Software, along with hands-on experience using several construction methods and material. Experience and knowledge of modular housing is considered an asset.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
If you are looking to join a growing company that specializes in high quality home construction then reach out to Erika Hildebrand via email@example.com or Andrea Murray via firstname.lastname@example.org.