Venor is proud to partner with Ironwood Homes in their search for a Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Woodstock, New Brunswick.
As the Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the inhouse design and engineering for each project. You will ensure that structures are safe and will liaise with sales and clients to design and plan projects for production.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building structures based on technical specifications.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
- Tracking project progress and reporting on results.
- Choosing appropriate materials to ensure durability.
- Overseeing the product to ensure quality meets specifications.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise projects
- Prepare and allocate budgets.
As the ideal candidate, you are a civil/structural engineer with a professional engineering designation (Peng) combined with 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry, specializing in modular housing. You are proficient using computer-aided design software, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and other BIM Software, along with hands-on experience using several construction methods and material.
If you are looking to join a growing company that specializes in high quality home construction, reach out to learn more today. Please contact Erika Hildebrand via email@example.com for more insight.