Would you describe yourself as a relationship builder, passionate about driving success for clients and your team? A versatile project leader and savvy marketer? A strategic thinker with a knack for numbers and data?
Then you may be who we’re looking for.
Supervisor, Client Strategy are essential members of the Time + Space team, contributing to the stability and growth of the company. They act as client & team allies, project leaders, and subject matter experts. They are also responsible for training and supporting a team of extremely capable marketers.
Sound interesting? Then keep reading.
A Bit More About What You’ll Do
The Supervisor, Client Strategy will:
- Ensure appropriate management, customer, and supplier involvement on a campaign.
- Assist the directors with the management of a cross-functional client team ensuring project objectives are understood and achieved; this includes quality control of reporting data.
- Provide feedback to directors regarding the performance of team members.
- Work closely with Director to initiate phase review if objectives change.
- Train and coach teams on the tools required to execute their campaigns.
- Creating strategic plans to achieve defined objectives through research, tracking and managing of campaigns as well as financial oversight, using reporting to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
What You’ll Bring
We’re looking for someone with over 4 years of marketing & media strategy, execution and reporting experience, with agency (or, even better, media agency) experience. You’re:
- A strong communicator, excellent presenter, adept negotiator, capable collaborator, and able to juggle multiple priorities without compromising quality.
- A stickler for detail.
- Experienced in analyzing complex data, market research, and formulating actionable plans.
- Experienced managing and mentoring with high integrity and ability to inspire others.
- Experienced in leading complex, multi-platform marketing campaigns – including planning, execution, and reporting.
- Brimming with curiosity and in possession of a degree in business or marketing.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable within Google Analytics and/or similar platforms.
We provide a competitive salary, RRSP matching and flexible health benefits package.
Even though we are currently following COVID protocols we still have loads of perks to keep you sharp, like continuous training, a swanky new office with desks to book (when possible) in the trendy North End of Halifax, or the ability to work remote.
If you are on site, we have a dog-friendly environment, snacks, and an endless supply of amazing local coffee. We offer a work-life balance uncommon to the industry and the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds in Halifax, Toronto, New York, and beyond.
Time + Space has a corporate goal of bringing success – to our clients, to our partners, and to our staff. We’re purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. The ideal candidate will embody these values and will help us bring them to life.
Salary compensation will be reflective of the candidates work experience and qualifications.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more information, please contact Shaq Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org