Venor is proud to partner with Big Eric’s in the recruitment of a Territory Manager.
Big Erics is a leader in end-to-end product and service-based solutions spanning food preparation and service, food safety, facilities maintenance, cleaning, and sanitation.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Territory Manager will be responsible for cultivating and expanding customer relationships within a designated geographic area. This role requires a strong ability to build rapport, identify customer needs, and offer tailored solutions from our range of restaurant supplies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Identify potential customers, segments, and growth opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, understanding their needs and preferences.
- Identify and connect with new potential customers through various prospecting methods.
- Provide expert product knowledge and guidance to customers, positioning our restaurant supplies as solutions.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and
- Provide regular sales reports and forecasts to management, highlighting achievements and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing and customer support, to ensure seamless customer experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a high school diploma or university degree and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in sales. Excellent interpersonal communication and a strong customer focus allows the ideal candidate to develop amazing relationships to build outstanding partnerships. Consultative selling skills with the ability to understand customer needs and tailor solutions. Proficiency in using CRM systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and sales tools. Self-motivated and driven to succeed, with the ability to work independently. Bilingual in French and English will be an asset.
The successful candidate will have effective verbal and written communication and possess demonstrated capabilities in time management, negotiation, multi-tasking, decision making and problem solving. Frequent travel within the assigned territory to meet with customers, attend industry events, and build relationships.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).