Venor is proud to partner with Celtx, a fast-growing SaaS company that offers an industry-leading product suite that brings together creative teams and facilitates full-spectrum collaboration on film, video and game production with a global user base of over 50,000 customers on their search for a Vice President of Marketing.
They have a vibrant B2C, B2Prosumer and B2B web funnel SaaS business, along with a nascent direct sales channel for larger accounts. They are looking for a talented and ambitious marketing executive to lead their GTM strategies. The ideal candidate for the VP of Marketing position is an experienced, proactive leader and player/coach who has the ability to think big while rolling up their sleeves to get things done.
As the VP of Marketing, you will report to the COO. You will lead all aspects of marketing, including, demand gen, web conversion, content marketing, product marketing, brand and PR.
- Build and manage a passionate, high performing team of individuals working in PR/COMMs, Digital Marketing, Content creation, Support, Social and Design
- Define and lead strategic growth initiatives for our continued global expansion
- Grow our nascent B2SMB customer base
- Define and execute the marketing strategy, including promotional campaigns, digital marketing and PR
- Work closely with the company’s Sales and Product Management teams to generate marketing materials and programs that are mapped to industry segments and specific customers
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and trends
- Prepare and oversee the company’s marketing budget and assess RO
As the ideal candidate, you are a senior leader with at least 10 years of experience in B2C and/or B2B marketing, including 5 years experience at SaaS companies. Your experience in eCommerce or online media companies is second to none and experience in video, media or entertainment businesses is highly valuable. You are someone with a strategic mindset and are a highly collaborative leader who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth and team-oriented environment. You are data and process driven, and possess a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Celtx is an organization with a vision; building the largest community of professional creatives in the world. They understand that better workplaces aren’t built around frivolities and amusements, they’re built around respect; respecting the customer, respecting the product, and most importantly, respecting and supporting each other.
They offer competitive salaries, equity, bonus incentive plans, generous health benefits (including access to an expansive employee wellness program), generous vacation days, personal time off when needed and will equip you with whatever gear you need; top-of-the-line workstations, personal mobile devices and more.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more information on this role with Celtx, please reach out to JF Ratthe, via email@example.com