Venor is proud to partner with E.H. Price in their search for a Project Manager to join their team in Dartmouth, NS. E.H. Price, a division of Price Industries Limited, is a powerful market leader in supplying Air Distribution, Industrial, and Mechanical products for the commercial market. After more than 70 years, E.H. Price remains a privately held family company whose founding principles of business integrity, first class service, innovation and commitment to people have never changed.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Project Manager will play a pivotal role in managing client relationships ensuring projects are completed according to project expectations. As the Project Manager, you will manage multiple ongoing projects and actively engage with engineers and contractors to offer informed technical recommendations.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships by addressing their needs to ensure project timelines are met and communication remains a top priority from start to finish.
- Prepare and facilitate the creation of submittals, estimates, and quotes.
- Effectively manage and consolidate project costs in comparison to the budget.
- Coordinate with customers, contractors, and site contacts to address discrepancies in orders, managing issues such as Missing Items, Incorrect Items, or Damaged Items.
- Process orders expeditiously following the approval of submittals, making necessary edits to orders.
- Track orders and arrange deliveries, providing customers with prompt Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) information.
- Execute the efficient closure of projects, ensuring full invoicing and submission of maintenance documentation.
- Stay abreast of product knowledge, attending manufacturer’s factory/training visits to remain current on the latest product developments and software tools.
- Further enhances business connections by assisting in organizing and participating in various customer events, including open houses, sporting events, and lunches.
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent related work experience (Mechanical Engineering degree or diploma is considered an asset).
- Minimum 3 years of experience, ideally in the HVAC industry.
- Proven experience in Inside Sales and demonstrating outstanding customer service.
- Proficiency in estimating takeoffs and the ability to interpret and analyze blueprints.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept in utilizing technology to improve processes and remain efficient.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- Strong problem-solving attitude to take imitative individually and as a part of a collaborative team.
We embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).